Creating an account on College Boards website will give you access to take the College Board programs such as the SAT, AP Exams, PSAT/NMSQT, and more. This step by step guide will walk you through creating a College Board account. Should you still encounter any errors, please do not hesitate to reach out to your counselor or the IT department.
Creating Your Account
1. Open up a web browser, and go to www.collegeboard.org
2. Select Create Account
3. Select Student for account type
4. Fill in the fields to create your College Board account. The only fields that are required are:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Email Address (we recommend that you use your Scranton Prep email)
- High school graduation
- Zip/postal code
- Where do you go to school
- Terms and Service checkbox
Now that your College Board account is created, you can now utilize all the tools and resources that College Board offers. For information on how you can utilize these tools, please stop by the Counseling office for more information.