The Dean of Students primary responsibility is to support and uphold Scranton Preparatory School’s rules, policies and procedures. Our rules and policies have been created to ensure all students receive a safe, clean, and friendly learning environment. Parents or guardians should feel free to call, e-mail or schedule a meeting to speak with Mr. Henfling during school hours.
• There will be a Chess Club meeting in the Music Room after school. Hope to see you there!
• The Fencing Team will practice tomorrow from 1pm-3pm on the back court of the Xavier Center. Please enter through the team entrance.
• Tonight’s wrestling match at Valley View is a 6pm start. The bus will leave at 4:00pm.
• Football equipment will be collected today at AAA.
• Football equipment will be collected today after school at the AAA building. All equipment must be returned.
• There will be a Model UN meeting after school today in Room 016. All are welcome.
• Kairos 145 retreatants will have a meeting tomorrow morning during homeroom in the chapel. Miss E. will call you to the chapel after the announcements.
• Entrance Exam tutors are reminded to report to their classrooms no later than 3:15 today and please check your email for details about today’s class.
• Art Society will meet today right after school.
• There will be a Speech and Debate meeting after school today in Room 016. All are welcome.
• Mass will be celebrated Wednesday during 4th period. Please join us.
• Art Society is cancelled today.
• The Cavalyrics and anyone who would like to sing for the Family Mass of Thanksgiving is invited to meet on stage tonight at 6:15 pm. All are welcome!
• The Family Mass of Thanksgiving is tonight at 7 pm in the Bellarmine. Please join us.
• Members of the Great Ignatian Challenge team, readers, servers and class officers are asked to report at 6:30 pm to Room 004. Please see Mrs. Z when you arrive.
All students have a Metz Culinary Management lunch account automatically set up for them. In mid-August, students will receive a letter and/or email with your pin number. To place funds on account there are two options.
Parents click here to access the Parents User Guide. If you are having issues call the hotline for parents – The support phone number is 1-877-393-6628 and is open 8:30am-7:30pm EST. Monday-Friday.
Please note due to supply chain issues our weekly menu may change without notice.